RandomLine is proud to announce the launce of the Daily SQUIGGLE on Facebook.
What is The Daily SQUIGGLE?
It’s a fun, creative mind exercise. It gets your creative juices flowing! "Our brain-workout only takes a minutes and you don't need a jogging bra!" says the creator John Kiely
Who can participate in The Daily SQUIGGLE?
Anyone. But you must “Like” the Daily SQUIGGLE or RandomLine first.
The Daily SQUIGGLE is a kid-friendly site, so use discretion when posting a comment. Any inappropriate comments will be deleted.
How to participate in The Daily SQUIGGLE?
- Each morning, a squiggly line is posted on our Facebook wall and we ask our FANS what they see in the squiggle.
- FANS add a comment. ie. “I see an apple tree”
- Once a FAN adds a comment, they can “Suggest to Friends” (located in the left column under the logo) or SHARE with friends to accumulate the most “Likes” on their comment (see the NOTES tab for a visual explanation). The FAN who gets the most “Likes” on their comment will see their guess come to life in a drawing the following day. We’ll do our best to create it!
If there is a tie, we at RandomLine will choose the winner by adding our “Like”.
Monday through Saturday is for fun, but every Sunday, our FANS have a chance to win a $10 gift card at Barnes & Noble and a SQUIGGLE On-The-Go doodle pad.
The rules are simple when it comes to the Sunday Gift card prize:
- The FAN with the most “Likes” on their comment wins.
- RandomLine can participate as well and “Like” a comment.
- The Sunday contest will end at 8am EST Monday morning.
- Prizes will be awarded and shipped to a US address ONLY.
- Winners will be notified by a direct message for their information.
The Daily SQUIGGLE is brought to you by RandomLine. We are the creator of the SQUIGGLE Series games and creative doodle pads for ages 4 to adult.